1. Operator Service Ajtel S.J Waldemar i Jarosław Ajtel, ul. Czyżyków 8, 80-680 Gdańsk.
2. Service performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
a. By voluntarily entered in forms information.
b. By storing in the terminal equipment of cookies (so-called. "Cookies").
c. By collecting logs web server hosting by the operator Ajtel S.J Waldemar i Jarosław Ajtel functioning at www.ajtel.is.
2. The information in forms.
1. The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
2. The service can also store the connection settings (marking time, IP address)
3. Data in the form are not made available to third parties other than with the consent of the user.
4. Data collected on this form may be a set of potential customers registered by the service provider in the register kept by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
5. The data contained in this form are processed in the order resulting from the function of a particular form, for example in order to make the process of handling a service request or business contact.
6. The data given in the forms may be transferred to entities technically pursuing certain services - in particular, the provision of information about the holder of a domain registered entities operators of Internet domain (primarily the Research and Academic Computer Network R & D units - NASK) services that support payments or other entities with which the service provider is working in this field.
3. Information about the files cookies.
2. Cookies (so-called. "Cookies") are computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the Service User and are intended for use of its Web Site. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which the storage time of their termination device and a unique number.
3. The entity zamieszczającym termination device's Website cookies, and the entity receiving access to them is the operator of the Website.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. the production of statistics to help understand how the Service Users benefit from websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
b. the maintenance of the Service User session (after logging in), through which the user does not have on every page of the Service retype your login and password;
c. determining the user's profile to show him tailored advertising materials networks, in particular the Google Network.
5. In the Service uses two basic types of cookies: "Session" (session cookies) and "fixed" (persistent cookies). Cookies "session" are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a user to log out time, leave the website or disable software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored in the user terminal device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until you delete them.
6. Software to browse the web (browser) usually implicitly allows storage of cookies in the terminal equipment of the user. The users can change the settings in this area. Web browser to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically lock the cookies For details, see the help or documentation web browser.
8. Cookies provided in the terminal equipment of a user of the Service and may be used also by cooperating with the operator of the Service advertisers and partners.
10. Cookies may be used by ad networks, in particular a network of Google to display ads tailored to the way in which you use the Service. To this end, they may keep information about the user's navigation path or the time remaining on the page.
11. With regard to information about your preferences collected by the Google Display Network, you can view and edit information derived from cookies using a tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. Server logs.
1. Information on some behaviors of users are subject to log into the server layer. These data are used solely to administer the site, and to ensure the most efficient use of provided hosting services.
2. Browse resources are identified by URLs. In addition notation may be:
a. The date of request.
b. The time to send a reply,
c. the name of the client station - identification performed by the HTTP protocol
d. information about errors that occurred in the implementation of the HTTP transaction.
e. The URL of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) - where there has been a shift to the Service by reference.
f. information about the user's browser,
g. The IP address information.
3. These figures are not associated with individual persons hand.
4. The above data are used only for server administration.
5. The release of the data.
1. The data shall be made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
2. Data identifiable natural person are available off the consent of that person.
3. The operator may have an obligation to provide the information collected by the Service authorized authorities to comply with lawful requests to the extent arising from the request.
6. File Management cookies - as, in practice, to express and retract consent?
1. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may change your browser settings. We reserve the cookies are disabled needed for the processes of authentication, security, maintenance of user preferences can make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
2. In order to manage cookies settings, select from the list below web browser / system and follow the instructions:
a. Internet Explorer
e. The Opera
g. Safari (iOS)
h. Windows Phone